Tuesday 27 November 2012

Chapter 29 Africa Express

During 1976 I heard that a movie was being made at Victoria Falls and decided to go and look.
 
I arrived at the Big tree, a baobab tree that was said to be the biggest in Rhodesia where the shoot was taking place. Ursula Andress had to fight a guy while she was dressed as a nun but it was a stuntman who did the fighting. She was sitting on a chair looking at the “fight”. I couldn't help myself and started chatting to her and she was quite pleasant about it and we talked for a while. Later that evening in the hotel I was with a guy who was the guard on the train they used in the film and he officially introduced her to me. I never got to see the movie as it was distributed overseas and was I think in French.



Ref. Rhodesia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment