Friday 30 November 2012

Chapter 1 Introduction

My name is Boet van der Walt, born and bred Rhodesian (Zimbabwe) During the many jobs I have had I was once a relief station foreman on the railways.

Relief means going places to relieve other station foremen who were going on leave or being transferred and so forth.

By travelling to all these different locations, many incidents happened to me, some tragic others comical, that I would like to tell you about. I also heard many tales from colleagues that I will be imparting.

These tales are all true but maybe just a hint of stretching the truth may have sometimes crept in but bear with me, if I say its true, it is.

Many names are fictitious but some not so if you recognise your name please do not be offended, it is all done in a good cause.

Return to Main Menu


Ref. Rhodesia

No comments:

Post a Comment